Permanently Disabled!

Shogun
PostPosted: August 1st, 2013, 9:43 am

I want to share a story about how the game's support team treats users of the game.
Over a week ago, a friend of mine was asked by his neighbor to help him move furniture from his account to another which is his brother's, Vegas furniture which he had bought from the store.My friend agreed because at that time many people were afraid of being hacked and were hauling their items.
The next day, after he used his personal account to help with moving of the furniture his account was disabled.
Since he doesn't buy yocash and plays with his wife where she pays with his credit card, they found that his account does not have access to support. His wife wrote to support and they explained that they could not comment on his account with her, and he needs to connect with them on his own. They advised him to write in the forum and wait for a forum ninja to contact him,they also told her that he should use Twitter.
My friend followed support's advice, but no one had contacted him. Having not heard from anyone ,my friend's wife wrote to support again 2 days later, they assured her that the case was submitted to the moderator and as soon as someone is free they would get in touch with her husband. After another 2 days , she wrote again and they assured her that someone will check her husband's case.
Yesterday , his wife was asked to check with the forum's ninjas.
The husband sent a message to one of the ninjas kindly requesting information on what to do, he was banned from the Yoville forums.

My questions are :
Is this the way to help people that aren't doing anything wrong?
Is this how support helps people? By banning people's accounts and advising them to do things for which they would be banned?
Is this the way to provide assistance to people who want to play and enjoy this game?
Is the support team even effective and how can it be relied upon and would paying for it even help?
At the moment if you pay you will get support, but how would the non-paying players get intouch with support? How do people in such a case which are families and use one account to buy yocash and pay VIP get help? Generally, is there any control over how the game is served by the support and how effective is it? Should people not enter the game becasue they are afraid of being banned and left without any opportunity of being helped from the yoville support??

These are the questions that were born in me after this heartbreaking story, I wonder what in fact are the rights of customers. What good are the support, ninjas, forum ,and all who are responsible for this game and obviously have no desire to do something to improve the conditions .... I remember the time in which the support team was polite, ninjas were always online to provide information to people, help to solve different matters was available for everyone for free, I thought about the current situation, and I felt sad, due to the new ways of managing the game,the game itself slowly dies and refuses the few players who need help by it's horrible services provided by disinterested employees.

If you have a similar story feel free to share it here.

New Hero
PostPosted: August 1st, 2013, 10:23 am
I find it stupid how Mods on the Forum can ban you while Support tell you to look at the forum and get help.

I was Banned from the Forum for helping people install Flash Player and set it up correct.

Yes Flash Player :tmi:

Just because I posted the Adobe website link, Purple Ninja had an issue with me, for knowing more than what they did.

There soloution, Ban me, then try and justify it by saying I broke the rules, yet i saw many people asking questions and replying back to the Mods, yet they never got Banned.

My Opinion, if they don't like you, they Ban you.

New Hero
PostPosted: August 1st, 2013, 10:46 am
Last November my account was permanently disabled, why? Well as most people would do I contacted Zynga forums to find out, the reply I got went as follows...Dear Miss ****** after looking into your account you have been found to have violated TOS and due to privacy we cannot discuss the matter further. Reading this load of rubbish I replied and asked them to tell me how I had violated TOS and again I got greeted with the privacy thing, so I replied again and said to them it is my account I am asking about nobody elses so shouldn't I have the right to know what I did wrong being that all I ever did was host auctions, go to auctions and generally have a giggle with friends. I got pretty much the same reply 11 times and on the 12th reply to me they suggested I talk to the ninjas on the forums, why I don't know because isn't it Zynga that can unban the account NOT the ninjas?!.....So after asking my questions and getting no response I tried again and promptly without warning got banned from there too?!! So my question is, what in * are Zynga playing at, they ban people willy nilly who do nothing wrong yet freezers and hackers seem free to play still, I lost 08's, collectibles and millions in coins, Zynga banned somebody that used to buy a lot of YC and it seems like that is still happening because I found out yesterday that an old friend of mine who had been playing since Yoville started, spent sooooo much on YC and played mainly to decorate his houses had also been banned and he is in the process of talking with Zynga through email, no doubt they will tell him to talk to the ninjas like they did me and he too will be banned..... :finger:
Shogun
PostPosted: August 1st, 2013, 9:20 pm
Snow Fairy wrote:Image

I want to share a story about how the game's support team treats users of the game.
Over a week ago, a friend of mine was asked by his neighbor to help him move furniture from his account to another which is his brother's, Vegas furniture which he had bought from the store.My friend agreed because at that time many people were afraid of being hacked and were hauling their items.
The next day, after he used his personal account to help with moving of the furniture his account was disabled.
Since he doesn't buy yocash and plays with his wife where she pays with his credit card, they found that his account does not have access to support. His wife wrote to support and they explained that they could not comment on his account with her, and he needs to connect with them on his own. They advised him to write in the forum and wait for a forum ninja to contact him,they also told her that he should use Twitter.
My friend followed support's advice, but no one had contacted him. Having not heard from anyone ,my friend's wife wrote to support again 2 days later, they assured her that the case was submitted to the moderator and as soon as someone is free they would get in touch with her husband. After another 2 days , she wrote again and they assured her that someone will check her husband's case.
Yesterday , his wife was asked to check with the forum's ninjas.
The husband sent a message to one of the ninjas kindly requesting information on what to do, he was banned from the Yoville forums.

My questions are :
Is this the way to help people that aren't doing anything wrong?
Is this how support helps people? By banning people's accounts and advising them to do things for which they would be banned?
Is this the way to provide assistance to people who want to play and enjoy this game?
Is the support team even effective and how can it be relied upon and would paying for it even help?
At the moment if you pay you will get support, but how would the non-paying players get intouch with support? How do people in such a case which are families and use one account to buy yocash and pay VIP get help? Generally, is there any control over how the game is served by the support and how effective is it? Should people not enter the game becasue they are afraid of being banned and left without any opportunity of being helped from the yoville support??

These are the questions that were born in me after this heartbreaking story, I wonder what in fact are the rights of customers. What good are the support, ninjas, forum ,and all who are responsible for this game and obviously have no desire to do something to improve the conditions .... I remember the time in which the support team was polite, ninjas were always online to provide information to people, help to solve different matters was available for everyone for free, I thought about the current situation, and I felt sad, due to the new ways of managing the game,the game itself slowly dies and refuses the few players who need help by it's horrible services provided by disinterested employees.

If you have a similar story feel free to share it here.
I Totally Agree with You Snow They Should treat us more then customers they should treat us like there own family
New Hero
PostPosted: August 1st, 2013, 9:41 pm
I wonder if they realize that this is how they got their hackers. I read an interview (I think it was here) someone did a few years ago with one of YoVilles Hackers. It was when they shut down YoVilles forums. He very clearly stated that they were angry for having their accounts banned. He never stated why they banned his account. When you are mean to people, eventually someone is going to get revenge. Zynga games is just a bunch of greedy people who don't care about anything or anyone but their money.
Shogun
PostPosted: August 1st, 2013, 9:46 pm
angbblue wrote:I wonder if they realize that this is how they got their hackers. I read an interview (I think it was here) someone did a few years ago with one of YoVilles Hackers. It was when they shut down YoVilles forums. He very clearly stated that they were angry for having their accounts banned. He never stated why they banned his account. When you are mean to people, eventually someone is going to get revenge. Zynga games is just a bunch of greedy people who don't care about anything or anyone but their money.
I Agree with You They Dont Care about us they care only about there office and stuff...

New Hero
PostPosted: August 19th, 2013, 1:02 pm
The same happened to me im so bored now and they banned me because i bought some lime jeans

Return to YoWorld News