Current Theme Price-Jacking (Hawaiian)

Shogun
PostPosted: July 9th, 2014, 4:50 pm

Over the past few days, we have noticed a trend where players are attempting to pricejack themes and items.
One theme in particular is the Hawaiian theme. We have not updated our guides to adhere with the pricejackers
why? Because we believe in fairness and equality; we never have and we NEVER will endorse pricejacking.

Why should we force players to pay 20-100k for an item that's worth 3-5k? Furthermore, how can players do this
to eachother? Another reason is we have noticed certain players claiming they will pay 100k and over for items
from this theme and when the sellers agree to sell said items to them, they stop replying and delete their posts.
Later on, they repost again asking to buy the very same items for thousands of coins, never actually purchasing
anything. Unfortunately, people follow what they see, so as a certain group have been trying to price jack the
items, others see the items being asked for at thousands of coins and they buy it too, thinking it will be the next
get rich quick scheme or simply to be in the cool crowd. We refuse to allow price jacking to go by while we sit back
and support it. It's NOT fair to players.

TO me, it's blatant robbing. I have the items that are being pricejack and I absolutely refuse to sell them at the
ridiculous prices. You have to keep in mind that new players are always coming to the game. How can we ask these players for 100k for a shirt when they barely have 1k? Things like this negatively impact the game and we will lose the new players -hey who knows? We may even lose some old players because of it. We are not a guide that will allow players to be taken advantage of. we just wanted to put a not out there as to WHY the prices have not been to adhere to pricejacking standards.

New Hero
PostPosted: July 9th, 2014, 4:55 pm
may I ask what specific item?

New Hero
PostPosted: July 9th, 2014, 6:33 pm
Emmy_yna wrote:

Over the past few days, we have noticed a trend where players are attempting to pricejack themes and items.
One theme in particular is the Hawaiian theme. We have not updated our guides to adhere with the pricejackers
why? Because we believe in fairness and equality; we never have and we NEVER will endorse pricejacking.
Why should we force players to pay 20-100k for an item that's worth 3-5k? Furthermore, how can players do this
to eachother? Another reason is we have noticed certain players claiming they will pay 100k and over for items
from this theme and when the sellers agree to sell said items to them, they stop replying and delete their posts.
Later on, they repost again asking to buy the very same items for thousands of coins, never actually purchasing
anything. Unfortunately, people follow what they see, so as a certain group have been trying to price jack the
items, others see the items being asked for at thousands of coins and they buy it too, thinking it will be the next
get rich quick scheme or simply to be in the cool crowd. We refuse to allow price jacking to go by while we sit back
and support it. It's NOT fair to players.

TO me, it's blatant robbing. I have the items that are being pricejack and I absolutely refuse to sell them at the
ridiculous prices. You have to keep in mind that new players are always coming to the game. How can we ask these players for 100k for a shirt when they barely have 1k? Things like this negatively impact the game and we will lose the new players -hey who knows? We may even lose some old players because of it. We are not a guide that will allow players to be taken advantage of. we just wanted to put a not out there as to WHY the prices have not been to adhere to pricejacking standards.

---------------------------------------------------------

i personally think price jacking has already taken over this game. anything in the auction house is always
50k to 100k or even more then what is on the price guide. its really sad but this is what the big problem is with this game. i feel bad for the new players as well because they have to be treated and looked down on because of the fact they barely have any coins or really fancy nice items. and the yocash dealer rate has really went up way too high i wont be paying that much at all. last tuime i heard it was 10k for 1 yocash it used to be atleast 5k for 1 yocash or even 2 or 3k for yocash and now its probably really high i smell greed

Return to YoWorld News