YOPRICEVILLE PLEASE RECONSIDER?

Shogun
PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 4:27 pm
Hello Everyone!

So today a message went out on the official Yopriceville/Yo Trade center Page's saying

Dear friends, in the life of each of us there is a turning point in which we have to take difficult decisions. Unfortunately that time comes for us, because of personal reasons we are forced to stop updating our price guide website.
Today our team will remove all existing prices which will put an end to any kind of updates from now on.
The website will continue to exist, and you can use it for pictures or our trade generator to put your own prices .
Thank you all for your understanding and support for the last 4 years, we will never forget all of you and the time we spent together.
Our team would like to wish you every success for the future because you all deserve it!
~YPV Team :l:

But i believe that all staff of Yopriceville Forums and all should reconsider this idea! so does many of the players that use Yo Priceville on a daily base to look up there prices or to use the sale/trade template proved by the Admins at YPV I ask all Admins From the Forums , Staff on the page , and the admins that make the price guide and continues to update the price guide as much as they can to please reconsider this idea? for the Yoworldians/Yovillian Players You've Helped out for many years!

New Hero
PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 4:56 pm
I agree with IceFairy. I think that YoPriceVille is needed, wanted, and is invaluable to YoWorld. Please reconsider. We need you. All pages, sellers, buyers, fans, new game players, you name it, EVERYONE, needs more than one price guide. Please do not leave us YPV. We need you and we love you!! :f:
Shogun
PostPosted: June 12th, 2015, 6:41 am
I am with YoPriceville all the way. If we stay... if we go... I will always be a part of this team :l:
Shogun
PostPosted: June 12th, 2015, 1:06 pm
Emmy_yna wrote:I am with YoPriceville all the way. If we stay... if we go... I will always be a part of this team :l:

I agree Emmy I might haven't been on the page or anything but I am still apart of YPV No matter what

Return to YoWorld News