Fake Coins/Items 1/11/11

Shogun
PostPosted: November 1st, 2011, 12:51 pm
Hello friends.If you were here in February of 2011, you would know fake items were very popular.These are made in HxD to look like a old costume/item.I do not know how fake coins are made, but probably through the same process.
We have received word that fake items/coins are back.But this time there is a bigger risk.If these fake items are bought, they can wipe away your entire inventory, as reports say on yoville forums.Thank you.All scam reports go under proper section.
Wizard
PostPosted: November 4th, 2011, 9:38 am
I wish people would stop worrying........ i do KNOW how to make fake coin, but DONT. People reporting on foums, unless they're very known people that wouldn't lie, they probably just want atention`. HxD can NOT allow you to TRADE fake coins`. Zynga has it so it will say "Trade Failed". HxD only TEMPORAIRLY EDITS PACKETS!! What they do to do fake coins:

Target their browser
then it shows all the code....

Hit search button
Search their coin amount

Replace it with the coin amount they desire.

Save

This DOES get them the coins, but does NOT allow you to trade them.

Fake items are not tradeable either.
To make fake items, all they do is:

Target Browser
code shows up

wear starting item

Find FileName, or ID of starting item.
Let's say starting item is the basic "White Sneakers" that are like 50c (I think). The FileName for that item is "WhiteBBall"

So they would search "WhiteBBall"...

Now they would replace the Starter FileName with the FileName of the item they want.

Lets say they want Pink Retros.

The FileName for them is "PinkShades"

So they would replace WhiteBBall with PinkShades.

Now, you probally think "Wow! It's THAT EASY for someone to scam me with fake stuff?". Well think again!

once again`, the trade will NOT WORK unless they run a Bypass Filter in WPE PRO (Winsock Packet Editor). Honestly, to create a filter of such it would take like 2 years STRAIGHT of writing code. If thy REALLY wanna scam you THAT BAD then lol..... they're messed up in the head. My point in writing this is to say that 99.9 percent of the time, it will NOT happen. hope this was helpful. :D
Hero
PostPosted: April 25th, 2012, 7:02 am
I got fake cropped. :$
Neon:D
Shogun
PostPosted: April 29th, 2012, 7:53 am
xl NeonBiitez lx wrote:I got fake cropped. :$

Yep..don't bring up old posts please. Thanks.

Return to YoWorld News