Hackers Banning

New Hero
PostPosted: November 22nd, 2011, 3:14 pm
This week on yoville i have received many reports about people going to there events and banning them is you do get banned during this event contact zynga and they should undo the ban if they don't your best bet is to contact bbb.com they are like people that talk to company's and talk about your issue and try to resolve it. Another issue is that they are freezing random events if you get froze contact zynga tell them there name and what they was wearing and a screenshot with the name ;) Please be safe while zynga sort out the issues
Wizard
PostPosted: November 22nd, 2011, 4:22 pm
Very good thread, Aidan. Another way to make sure Zynga will unban you is to send suspicious people a gift. By a gift, I mean a 50c item, or a free gift you have laying around.
Zynga can view every gift you send, or receive, as well as the recipient. You could also get their PlayerID. This may be found by adding the user, going to "http://www.YoVille.com/Profile". After that, view your buddy list from the webpage. Click on the hacker, and it will redirect you to their profile. The URL should now be: "http://www.yoville.com/PlayerID
When I say "PlayerID", I do not actually mean it will say that. It should be a set of numbers. Example: 725282.
If you copy, and paste this "PlayerID" and send it in your support ticket, Zynga will easily be able to find this user. If you do not know how to copy and paste, there is my tutorial below:
COPY & PASTE TUTORIAL

With keyboard: Highlight the text. To copy, press CTRL + C. To paste, press CTRL + V.

Hope this was helpful :)
New Hero
PostPosted: December 11th, 2011, 12:47 pm
Thanks! you do not know how helpful that was!
Im sick and tired of my complain not getting fixed or they ignore me so i sent it in with bbb.com! and by the looks of it i have a good feeling of this.
THANK YOU :) :) :)
New Hero
PostPosted: December 11th, 2011, 12:50 pm
YoFreak wrote:Very good thread, Aidan. Another way to make sure Zynga will unban you is to send suspicious people a gift. By a gift, I mean a 50c item, or a free gift you have laying around.
Zynga can view every gift you send, or receive, as well as the recipient. You could also get their PlayerID. This may be found by adding the user, going to "http://www.YoVille.com/Profile". After that, view your buddy list from the webpage. Click on the hacker, and it will redirect you to their profile. The URL should now be: "http://www.yoville.com/PlayerID
When I say "PlayerID", I do not actually mean it will say that. It should be a set of numbers. Example: 725282.
If you copy, and paste this "PlayerID" and send it in your support ticket, Zynga will easily be able to find this user. If you do not know how to copy and paste, there is my tutorial below:
COPY & PASTE TUTORIAL

With keyboard: Highlight the text. To copy, press CTRL + C. To paste, press CTRL + V.

Hope this was helpful :)

If you are banned you cant send gift though? im confused and what will gifting do? ;)
Shogun
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: December 11th, 2011, 1:03 pm
Big Bubbles wrote:If you are banned you cant send gift though? im confused and what will gifting do? ;)

I think what YoFreak is saying is that if you send gifts to people who get banned
that zynga may take a look at you and possibly ban you also.
Wizard
PostPosted: December 13th, 2011, 1:39 pm
Taylor wrote:
Big Bubbles wrote:If you are banned you cant send gift though? im confused and what will gifting do? ;)

I think what YoFreak is saying is that if you send gifts to people who get banned

No, i meant that zynga can see who u gift - u can send free gift then report
Shogun
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: December 14th, 2011, 1:37 pm
YoFreak wrote:
Taylor wrote:

Are you suggesting that someone go to a players house that is full of
hacked and unreleased items and send them a gift and then send a report
on that person? SINISTER :devil:
Wizard
PostPosted: December 14th, 2011, 3:42 pm
Taylor wrote:
YoFreak wrote:
Taylor wrote:

Are you suggesting that someone go to a players house that is full of
hacked and unreleased items and send them a gift and then send a report
on that person? SINISTER :devil:

like a 50c fish bait, or something so Zynga can track them

Return to YoWorld News