Why Did YoVille's Events ShutDown?

Here you can discuss about Yoworld!

New Hero
PostPosted: November 9th, 2013, 9:09 pm
I really want to know why did yoville's events shutdown? Does anyone know why? Please help!

New Hero
PostPosted: November 15th, 2013, 12:25 am
I want to know why too. :x
New Hero
PostPosted: December 5th, 2013, 11:54 pm
They shutdown because they thought people were hacking into the events and changing someones event without them being on their account. Like for example: if I were to have an event called "S>Nomi Black" and some hacker changed it to "Trade Center" that's why they did that. They've kept saying they'll have it up in about 2 months but they haven't. :(

Hope this helps!! ;) :)

New Hero
PostPosted: January 20th, 2014, 6:11 pm
Hi.

It's nice to have a working Forum, i never could get into the official YoVille one!
I have played since '08 but never participated in an event, except to meet up with someone for gifting. Since I see how much people miss this, would you guys do me a favor? Tell me what you liked about Events! It is obviously something that lots of us liked, and i feel sort of left out on a lot of this just because of how i chose to play. So please tell me about the fun of events! :)

Yay!

(I am still not sure what I believe about all this hacker stuff. I need facts and evidence on the Internet, so far have just read rumors)

Have a groovy week y'all! I came here to see if the prices in the AH have been unreasonable. i am doing a house that needs lots of "old stuff"
Gotta go the flashing on the right side is not good for those of us with seizure problems :(

Return to Discussions