The truth

Here you can discuss about Yoworld!
Shogun
PostPosted: January 10th, 2014, 2:17 am
This is a terrible day for all of us who love this game, it's like you knew that your house will be demolished and you will remain homeless.

Currently hard for me to say what I feel, so much emotions raging in me. The game is a haven for many of us as second life and a place where things are different. In this game I met extraordinary people and experiences exceptional emotions, thank you all for that!
Yoville garnered many lives and changed many lives for it is hard for me to believe that all this will be over just like that.

Although we felt that the end is near, now that the future is clear things are not easy . I would like to say something to help you feel a little better, but unfortunately at the moment I can't.

Let me tell you something, though with grief in my soul I do not regret a minute of my yolife, I know that time is not wasted and all of these years have given me more than they had taken from me.
Yoville gave me the opportunity to meet many of you, to learn a lot from you and made me stronger and more confident in everything I do.

Thank you dear friends, even in this sad moment, I will enjoy all your comments, each memory or remembered moment in which we are able to be together.

I also want to thank all of you for all these years of support and positive energy, you will always be in my heart! :l:
Shogun
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: January 10th, 2014, 10:21 pm
After Zynga gets the Christmas money ; they announce they are closing the game.
Typical Zynga
Shogun
PostPosted: January 13th, 2014, 6:10 am
I do agree with you two because look what they have done for us nothing good has came out of theme for example (delete or events shut down the auction house and etc) I don't see nothing good coming out of that one little bit and they believe just giving us Yocash will support and help us like them more better so we may spend more money on there lame as * games no... I believe it time for us to stay good bye to zynga and Embrace the help that big Viking games offer and is doing to help our game we love to play zynga never cares about us as plays they only see us as people with money not plays who might need there services

Return to Discussions