DIVA shades *_*
Super Hero
PostPosted: August 14th, 2011, 3:02 pm
hahaha its the 15. already here ^.^
MY BIGGEST WISH:
DIVA shades *_*
Master Hero
PostPosted: August 14th, 2011, 8:04 pm
a few hours and i will announce the winner of MEMBER OF THE MONTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
Master Hero
PostPosted: August 14th, 2011, 8:07 pm
lol it is also the 15th here now, but thats because its 4 am in the morning, i need some sleep, back soon with the announcement of winner !!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo !!!!!!!!! next prize will be a good one !!!!!!!!!!!! i will post tommorow !!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Super Hero
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 3:55 am
okk take your time ^.^
MY BIGGEST WISH:
DIVA shades *_*
Master Hero
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 8:10 am
I couldnt sleep im really cranky... I was really excited cause Brasil won against spain in Sub-20 :) :) :)
Super Hero
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 9:08 am
:n:
MarinaGame wrote:I couldnt sleep im really cranky... I was really excited cause Brasil won against spain in Sub-20 :) :) :)

Godd JOB (: congats
MY BIGGEST WISH:
DIVA shades *_*
Master Hero
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 10:31 am

We have a winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicken junior ... you are this months "member of the month" winner congratulations :party: :party:
you win a groovy hug !

please leave me your keys so i can deliver your prize x
Master Hero
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 10:41 am
cmoosecan wrote:Image

We have a winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicken junior ... you are this months "member of the month" winner congratulations :party: :party:
you win a groovy hug !

please leave me your keys so i can deliver your prize x

Congarts to Chicken Junior :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
Super Hero
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 11:06 am
congarts :) sad i wanted to win 2 :D
MY BIGGEST WISH:
DIVA shades *_*
New Hero
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 11:14 am
Im sorry this may sound rude...but i think KissinCandy derservded much more and im not just saying that because she is my BFF but she told everybody of her friends to join YPV and 5 were joining...i look throu all the topics and she almost comented everywhere...she tried to help other people that r not so rich by making a topic...she made 228 coments in 1 month..she is always interested in new topics and new members...she always tried in a contest and she never won... and i dont think that its fair that chicked Junior won...because KissinCandy made a much better effort :/ im sorry butt i think this is unfair and if ypvf keeps being unfair like this im sorry i will quit YPVF...sorry its just not right..
New Hero
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 11:55 am
Im not often on ypvf because i dont have much time...but i think ...she should win a prize 2 atleast worth that much...she really deservded...i mean she made 228 comments in 1MONTH!! im sorry but i also dont think that this is fair
Last edited by Mr.Yeeah:D on August 15th, 2011, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shogun
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 11:57 am
sry Mr.Yeeah, but this is our decision pls do not make a drama here.

Mr Chicken Junior is rely great person he deserve it!
If you do not rember i will refresh your memory, you win the prize which was donated by him and this is not the first gesture he made to our forum.
Every month there will be new prize so I think everyone has a real chance to win, but please do not challenged the decisions of our team.
New Hero
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 12:00 pm
well if i read the description of the contest it say who make the most topics..who shows the most interest and stuff like that..how can she donate something?? she never won anything...and if chicken junior always donates stuff why should he always get member of the month...im sorry if i make a drama its just i think a forum like this should be fair and in the moment its seriously not...
Shogun
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 12:08 pm
I think I know better what is the description of the contest because I am this person who is created so pls stop and accept the challenge that we consider what is fair. And if your gf have something to say she can do it alone, but I think when she needed help we also was here to help her so i dont't think that we are not fair. :)
Master Hero
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 12:14 pm
Mr.Yeeah:D wrote:Im not often on ypvf because i dont have much time...but i think ...she should win a prize 2 atleast worth that much...she really deservded...i mean she made 228 comments in 1MONTH!! im sorry but i also dont think that this is fair

This was not a contest for the most posts !! sorry. There will be plenty more contests to come.
Master Hero
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 2:04 pm
Mr.Yeeah:D wrote:Im sorry this may sound rude...but i think KissinCandy derservded much more and im not just saying that because she is my BFF but she told everybody of her friends to join YPV and 5 were joining...i look throu all the topics and she almost comented everywhere...she tried to help other people that r not so rich by making a topic...she made 228 coments in 1 month..she is always interested in new topics and new members...she always tried in a contest and she never won... and i dont think that its fair that chicked Junior won...because KissinCandy made a much better effort :/ im sorry butt i think this is unfair and if ypvf keeps being unfair like this im sorry i will quit YPVF...sorry its just not right..

Thats because she joined first than Mr.Chicken Junior.
He donated an awesome prize to the 200th member of this forum! He could've kept it and sell it, but he didnt he donated it and thats an awesome gesture.
Super Hero
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 2:05 pm
im sorry because of Mr. Yeeah (: sryy guys i talked to him...he over reacted i am a bit sad but thats no problem :D sryy about Mr.Yeeah again
MY BIGGEST WISH:
DIVA shades *_*
Previous

Return to YoPriceVille & Friends Contests