How to contact Zynga

Here you can ask questions for the game and the forum members to give you advices
New Hero
PostPosted: July 10th, 2012, 4:55 pm
a lot of ppl are getting scammed and robbed and stuff
i got hacked once about 2 months ago and everything i had was robbed lol i even have a picture of my noob self (the hacked made me a black noob with purple hair and blush) it was freakin funny that i stayed that way and shared the picture lmao and yeah i wasn't sad or anything i was like Really that's impressive now im gonna tell zynga and they better do something about it PHAHAHAHAHAA lmao -excitment- i also changed my email and password and made my fb account more secure! XD
uhm and well i wanna just help all u guys who got hacked and robbed :bandit:
go to zynga support and find the Email Us thing
go to this link to not waste time finding lol

http://support.zynga.com/CP_ContactUs_WebFull?gameid=45&loc=en_US&custlayoutid=1&layout=WebFull&layouttmpl=Tmpl_WebFull_1

ps. they reply within 18 hours
good luck everyone
another ps. if had any problems reply to this topic and i i will help :*
Throw it away, forget yesterday, we'll make the great escape.. <.3
New Hero
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2013, 6:13 pm
:( HEY,U SAID U WOULD HELP.....U SEE WHEN I CLICK UR LINK IT SAYS THE TUBES ARE BROKEN OR SOMETHING.........ANYWAYS............A CLOSE FRIEND THAT I MET ON MY NOOB ACCOUNT STOLE 79K FROM ME.......SHE PROMISED THAT WHEN I GAVE HER THE MONEY I COULD COME OVER WITH MY MAIN ACCOUNT AND SHE WOULD GIVE MY GOOD ACCOUNT THE MONEY FROM MY NOOB ACCOUNT....BUT SHE KIKED AND DELETED ME.......IT SUCKS PLZ HELP LOVE, P A I S L Y XD.......ON NOOB ACCOUNT WERE SHE STOLE IS PAISLYNERDYBIRDY XD.......HER NAME IS......Xx Baylee Corleone Xx.....thanks :sweat:
Everybody said
"Boy don't go any higher"
Forget that! I can do anything!
"Never push the limits and don't play with fire"
Forget that!
I can do anything!
Shogun
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2013, 6:19 pm
P A I S L Y XD wrote::( HEY,U SAID U WOULD HELP.....U SEE WHEN I CLICK UR LINK IT SAYS THE TUBES ARE BROKEN OR SOMETHING.........ANYWAYS............A CLOSE FRIEND THAT I MET ON MY NOOB ACCOUNT STOLE 79K FROM ME.......SHE PROMISED THAT WHEN I GAVE HER THE MONEY I COULD COME OVER WITH MY MAIN ACCOUNT AND SHE WOULD GIVE MY GOOD ACCOUNT THE MONEY FROM MY NOOB ACCOUNT....BUT SHE KIKED AND DELETED ME.......IT SUCKS PLZ HELP LOVE, P A I S L Y XD.......ON NOOB ACCOUNT WERE SHE STOLE IS PAISLYNERDYBIRDY XD.......HER NAME IS......Xx Baylee Corleone Xx.....thanks :sweat:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=323 check here :)

Return to YoWorld Help