Coin chairs anytime soon?

Here is a place where we could discuss what happens to prices in Yoville.
Hero
PostPosted: June 7th, 2011, 7:48 am
:@ Does anyone know when or if we will ever get chairs that we can buy for coins in Yoville? It seems nearly every theme asks for YC and we can't all afford it. Especially when it costs 5-7YC a chair. One chair can cost u upwards of 25K in the events market because "SOMEHOW" the ratio got raised again (course we all know who is responsible for that). So point being, if there's less demand for it people can't rip us off anymore and we reeeeeally could use some sitting chairs. It shouldn't have to cost us 150K plus to put 6 chairs at our dining table lol thats just rediculous. Or I guess than we're stuck with the old ugly chairs they will never get rid of lol ugh. There was a time where those chairs were the best thing ever but those times have passed and so many good chairs have come out since then. I want a fricken chair for coins that I CAN CHOOSE...LOL. Not some forced ugly thing from the widget factory, not the ugly old traditional ones...but an ACTUAL theme with actual chairs that you can actually buy, then actually put in your actual VIRTUAL room LOL. Okay panic attack done now lol. :*:
Shogun
PostPosted: June 7th, 2011, 11:00 am
Yes you are right, but there still have few themes with coins chairs, for example Moroccan theme has chairs with coins that can be used for anywhere. Some time ago I read a comment that people who do not buy yocash should not sit ,sleep and etc at first it sounded funny, but after I thought I found that this is exactly the truth. As a people that support site we can assure you that Yoville is not a cheap game. From Zynga paying to keep all servers, without which we will be unable to play ,they pay to all people who work around the clock to allow the game to have it ,and more and more costs that we can not and imagine. For this I know you're right as a consumer, but only Zynga as the owner can determine what how much will cost and they are entitled. Things always have 2 sides and everything is not what it seems.
Super Hero
PostPosted: June 7th, 2011, 5:47 pm
Yeah it's pretty annoying, I only get 25 YoCash every second month, so I can only spend it wisely ;) there are so many new couches and chairs worth 7 YoCash! It's getting out of hand :o
Oceans cannot be discovered, until you leave the shore!

My Apartment
Hero
PostPosted: June 7th, 2011, 5:56 pm
RugratsFan2 wrote:Yeah it's pretty annoying, I only get 25 YoCash every second month, so I can only spend it wisely ;) there are so many new couches and chairs worth 7 YoCash! It's getting out of hand :o

I agree with you. I don't think COUCHES should be YOCASH. Really? I understand a few of the other items, but Zynga is getting way out of hand with being greedy over making money.
New Hero
PostPosted: June 8th, 2011, 3:28 pm
Can't agree more. Zynga is very greedy. And the yocash rates in game are RIDICULOUS! :n:
Shogun
PostPosted: June 8th, 2011, 3:59 pm
I only buy 08 stuff, so its a challenge for me to save :D I quit buying yc along time ago...2 days to be exact :)
Super Hero
PostPosted: June 8th, 2011, 6:42 pm
Mr.President wrote:I quit buying yc along time ago...2 days to be exact :)

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

My Apartment
New Hero
PostPosted: June 9th, 2011, 4:29 pm
I agree about the chairs. But....I just bought some yocash to help finish my Legend theme. I just love that theme.
New Hero
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 7:31 am
I know, I wish they would actually give us some chairs that weren't actually yocash. Eventually my yo legs get tired of standing all day long. :)
Shogun
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 7:40 am
Buy your stuff after it has been out for a while.YOcash items get cheaper the longer they are available.
I only buy yocash for the 1 day sales and chairs are the last on my list.
Hero
PostPosted: June 21st, 2011, 7:25 pm
haha mr President u rock haha. You know what I don't get? lol ok riddle me this one batman....but how come in ONE theme the dining chairs are 4yc and them in ANOTHER theme the chairs are 7yc? Ummm what the frack is the difference? I never understood their justification for pricing some stuff. ugh! I should show some real good examples some time. rediculous! Give us more chairs. When was the last time we got chairs, moroccan? like forever ago and they don't go with EVERYTHING! lol coem on Zynga get with the program.
New Hero
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 2:11 pm
I Have Tons Of Houses On YoVille But No Chairs Well Thats A Problem ! xD !
Haha, But YoVille/Zynga Needs To let Out Some Nice Coin Chairs, Cus I cant Afford 200 yc a Week !
Miss Tami Morris xx <3 (YoVille Name) Ily YoVille :)
Super Hero
PostPosted: July 19th, 2011, 5:09 pm
i think u r all right in a different wa xD
MY BIGGEST WISH:
DIVA shades *_*
Super Hero
PostPosted: July 26th, 2011, 11:12 pm
Or coin toilets? Seriously, every toilet released in new themes costs yocash, it's absurd.

My Apartment
Super Hero
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2011, 12:05 pm
everything thats cool is yocash and i dont think that its ever gonna change... but i think mny players will quit yoville because of that. and thats very sad but maybe Zynga will notice it and may make a change :/
MY BIGGEST WISH:
DIVA shades *_*
Hero
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2011, 2:32 pm
how about we can buy yocash with coins? might be good idea..
Super Hero
PostPosted: August 4th, 2011, 8:15 am
thats a very good idea :D maybe the admins could talk with zynga or something like that...thats an awesome idea :D
MY BIGGEST WISH:
DIVA shades *_*
Hero
PostPosted: August 4th, 2011, 4:58 pm
But it would be a crazy rate since people purchase yocash and zynga would make us pay like 10k: 1y
Super Hero
PostPosted: August 12th, 2011, 1:15 am
Chicken Junior wrote:how about we can buy yocash with coins? might be good idea..

No, then no one will buy YoCash and Zynga will be making no profit from YoVille and shut it down.

My Apartment
Wizard
PostPosted: October 26th, 2011, 12:16 pm
I miss the times before Yocash......
Super Hero
PostPosted: October 29th, 2011, 3:21 am
lol you asked about 1 and got mafia chair (6,999coins) :) Lucky! I wasn't able to get even 1...

Return to Prices conversation and reports