New Halloween Diamond Retros

Here is a place where we could discuss what happens to prices in Yoville.

New Hero
PostPosted: November 4th, 2012, 5:33 pm
[color=#804000]I Really Believe that they should make the new diamond retros hit the millions. because alot of poor people have them and it would give them a chance to get rich. Also i think y'all should increase the price of old mafia cigar to like 550k to 600k. Cause people are buying it for alot more than the normal price. My friend made an event to sell cigar for 750k and someone bought it. Ive got mafia cigar myself and i love it. But i want it to be worth more. Plus I think that yopriceville should shoot the prices of yohero, Killer, Sailor, And ghost back up like a rocket.
Shogun
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: November 5th, 2012, 10:54 pm
Christian730 Welcome to the forum :handshake:
Price Guides are just a Guide and sometimes people who want something
may pay more for something even when it is worth a little less because
they may not play all day and have time to shop around for a better deal.

Prices in the Guide are not raised or lowered to help or hurt certain people.

My opinion of the new Diamond glasses is that they are way to big on the face.
I prefer the Jumba glasses myself
New Hero
PostPosted: November 6th, 2012, 6:41 pm
You have to realize that if the "new retros" hit the millions than pink and blue retros would also skyrocket in price. And if you were to raise the prices or sailor, ghost, etc., then the prices of the big 08 would become even more ridiculous then they already are.! Haha plus, prices are already so ridiculous that we don't need prices to raise, we need them to drop.! :puke:

New Hero
PostPosted: November 9th, 2012, 5:04 pm
Oh thanks for the feedback. :D
New Hero
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2013, 1:04 pm
Christian730 wrote:[color=#804000]I Really Believe that they should make the new diamond retros hit the millions. because alot of poor people have them and it would give them a chance to get rich. Also i think y'all should increase the price of old mafia cigar to like 550k to 600k. Cause people are buying it for alot more than the normal price. My friend made an event to sell cigar for 750k and someone bought it. Ive got mafia cigar myself and i love it. But i want it to be worth more. Plus I think that yopriceville should shoot the prices of yohero, Killer, Sailor, And ghost back up like a rocket.

dude prices r what they r u cant change em and they arnt called retros cuz they arnt the same they arnt 08 so in 4 yrs they might and yohero, Killer, Sailor, And ghost arnt very in demand atm so if peeps start to buy em they will but for now u cant change the prices ;)
Everybody said
"Boy don't go any higher"
Forget that! I can do anything!
"Never push the limits and don't play with fire"
Forget that!
I can do anything!

Return to Prices conversation and reports