699c B.H Clappers

Here is a place where we could discuss what happens to prices in Yoville.

New Hero
PostPosted: November 11th, 2012, 7:23 pm
Ok So first of all, A couple weeks ago, i dont know exactly what time and day, I was selling my mj jacket for 275k. Some guy came to me and said trade to see what i give. i traded and it was clapper. he said check yore hab. Then i didnt know that was a 699c one and i accepted the trade. I didnt find out that it was fake til i made an event saying. S> B.H Clapper 2.3m And some guy said i was scamming and reported me. People need to bring the fake clapper out of stores cause its causing people to lose there items they worked really hard for. I wanna find a way to contact zynga and try to get my mj jacket back. I didnt waste almost a year of my life just to get enough coins on this virtual world game just to buy a Mj jacket. So please just people message back and try to stop this scam!!!
New Hero
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2013, 1:00 pm
Christian730 wrote:Ok So first of all, A couple weeks ago, i dont know exactly what time and day, I was selling my mj jacket for 275k. Some guy came to me and said trade to see what i give. i traded and it was clapper. he said check yore hab. Then i didnt know that was a 699c one and i accepted the trade. I didnt find out that it was fake til i made an event saying. S> B.H Clapper 2.3m And some guy said i was scamming and reported me. People need to bring the fake clapper out of stores cause its causing people to lose there items they worked really hard for. I wanna find a way to contact zynga and try to get my mj jacket back. I didnt waste almost a year of my life just to get enough coins on this virtual world game just to buy a Mj jacket. So please just people message back and try to stop this scam!!!

u see that is the clapper peeps were pricejacking it it wasnt a handheld the one that was bieng sold for millions it was the 699c one thats why they r history now no one wants them ^_^
Everybody said
"Boy don't go any higher"
Forget that! I can do anything!
"Never push the limits and don't play with fire"
Forget that!
I can do anything!

Return to Prices conversation and reports