Megan patty glasses

Here is a place where we could discuss what happens to prices in Yoville.

New Hero
PostPosted: August 18th, 2011, 2:11 pm
what is the story with the glasses going up so much in price? green retros is what they are being called in events :D
even yo rehab has them priced at 75k lol :call:
Shogun
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: August 19th, 2011, 2:11 am
xxshellbellexx wrote:what is the story with the glasses going up so much in price? green retros is what they are being called in events :D

I would have to say that it's the cheapest way to get the look of the
the Retro Specks that are 4-8 Million coins.
More people want them so the price goes up
New Hero
PostPosted: August 19th, 2011, 7:29 am
What I have been lead to believe is people are price jacking them, selling them at extreme prices, so the value goes up. Everytime someone buys a pair that is being sold at a ridiculous price, the price will be inflated even more.
It has worked.
In a matter of a day, I saw them go from 20k, to 50k, to 100k, and even for 500k. They are said to reach 2M soon.
Some people are protesting, asking not to support price jacking.
I don't support it, but I'm not completely against it.
I bouht a pair for 50k, just to make an investment.
If they don't reach 2M, big deal. I bought them, it will be my fault if I loose money over them. I take responsibilty.
Shogun
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: August 19th, 2011, 9:40 am
I could see the Megan St Patty glasses going to 2-300K but not 2 Million.
Who would pay more for Megan's than Big Pimpin glasses?
New Hero
PostPosted: August 19th, 2011, 9:59 am
It seems ridiculous, I know.
Rumors of 2M were yesterday. Today people are suggesting 4m.
It's absurd. But I wanted to be on the safe side.
If they go for 4m, or even 1m, I have money in the bag.

We shall see soon enough
Shogun
PostPosted: August 19th, 2011, 10:36 am
I really don't know what to say today i read more opinions about the green glasses and ppl are sure that when they buy for this higer prices they make a investment so what can i say WTG! :clap: :puke:
New Hero
PostPosted: August 19th, 2011, 11:11 am
I know many people are digusted by this, I know. You seem to have your opinion about it, as we all do. I am in NO way saying I'm sure it's an investment, but I take hope that it is. I spent money on the glasses. It is no different then when people make offers on items, and they offer to high, but the buyer sells it for that price anyway. EXCEPT, I was COMPLETELY away of how much I was spending, and how much it COULd backfire. It was my decision. I take responsibility, and if it backfires, I give you every right to tell me "I told you so" but please only do so once it backfires, instead of anticipating that it will.
Shogun
PostPosted: August 19th, 2011, 12:30 pm
I think all have their opinion sure you are right, but I also think that when someone buy for higer prices, because he/she have that much and want it he/she do not think about the others, because if 2 or 3 ppl bought for this price this price will be official for all 1-2 mln ppl and this for me is not right AshleyMichelle and yes this is maybe only my opinion, but how you said and my right too :)
New Hero
PostPosted: August 19th, 2011, 12:53 pm
I respect your opinion, maybe even more so than I respect my own.
We only move forward in life if we learn to overcome differences, and take other's opinions in mind.

Although, I know if people buy for this price, of course, the item will become that price. But have in mind, hundreds of people are buying it for HIGHER than I payed, so I am not soley to blame.

I bought the item when it was still a low amount, in comparison to what it is now.

I understand people can't afford it, I was one of those people for a very long time.

However, I must keep in mind this is a game, and a game only. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, it was not my intention. And I don't think things should be take SO seriously.
Shogun
PostPosted: August 19th, 2011, 2:44 pm
Maybe you are right but for me is more then game lol this is like work hahaha sometimes like today not so fun work. It is nothing that my work is free just i want to be fun too :) But yes you are right at all, this is a game and we need to rember this :)
Wizard
PostPosted: October 26th, 2011, 12:10 pm
xxshellbellexx wrote:what is the story with the glasses going up so much in price? green retros is what they are being called in events :D

You shouldn't trust Yo Rehab. They are WAY off. The ONLY 100% accurate price guide you will find is YoPriceVille. ( http://www.yopriceville.com )
Shogun
PostPosted: October 26th, 2011, 1:33 pm
YoFreak wrote:

You shouldn't trust Yo Rehab. They are WAY off. The ONLY 100% accurate price guide you will find is YoPriceVille. ( http://www.yopriceville.com )

I really love your comment i think i am gonna show this to all ppl which work so hard to to check every day all prices for Yopriceville and i am sure they will be very happy. Tysm! :hug:
Wizard
PostPosted: October 26th, 2011, 1:35 pm
:)
Super Hero
PostPosted: October 29th, 2011, 3:17 am

jackers...They are not as good as blue or pink...

Return to Prices conversation and reports