Important!

Shogun
PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 5:04 am
Dear friends, in the life of each of us there is a turning point in which we have to take difficult decisions. Unfortunately that time comes for us, because of personal reasons we are forced to stop updating our price guide website.

Today our team will remove all existing prices which will put an end to any kind of updates from now on.

The website will continue to exist, and you can use it for pictures or our trade generator to put your own prices .

Thank you all for your understanding and support for the last 4 years, we will never forget all of you and the time we spent together.

Our team would like to wish you every success for the future because you all deserve it!

~YPV Team :l:

New Hero
PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 7:49 am
That's a coincidence bye bye

New Hero
PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 1:07 pm
So jamesh, where is the best place to find competitive pricing? Surely you've noticed that events are almost always priced as ridiculously as the auction house?
Wizard
PostPosted: June 13th, 2015, 6:04 am
Sad to see you go! :(

New Hero
PostPosted: June 13th, 2015, 2:29 pm
I think I have a right to an opinion and quite frankly am not sad to see YPV finish. The only good thing they had going for them was the release date listed below the items. I use *** to buy or sell. If I think if the price is to low I'll come up with my own price since the guides are only there for a reference/tool guide. There has always been people selling items for crazy prices but there are still people who sell items for a decent price...I will pay YR price or more for the items I am looking for so I will sell within YR most of the time. Anyway's as for the people who ran this site- Good luck on your new adventure and take care!

New Hero
PostPosted: June 13th, 2015, 2:30 pm
LOL "***" you would think that it meant I swore but really I said YR without using the abbreviation....they must really disliked YR.... shame
Shogun
PostPosted: June 14th, 2015, 1:39 am
Snow Fairy wrote:Image
Dear friends, in the life of each of us there is a turning point in which we have to take difficult decisions. Unfortunately that time comes for us, because of personal reasons we are forced to stop updating our price guide website.

Today our team will remove all existing prices which will put an end to any kind of updates from now on.

The website will continue to exist, and you can use it for pictures or our trade generator to put your own prices .

Thank you all for your understanding and support for the last 4 years, we will never forget all of you and the time we spent together.

Our team would like to wish you every success for the future because you all deserve it!

~YPV Team :l:

It was nice working with a lot of you guys ;( its sad to know that i wont be apart of YPV Forums Staff anymore

[color=#0000FF[/color]

New Hero
PostPosted: June 16th, 2015, 11:06 pm
hi,

i was on the price guide part and tried to use the trade pic generator but its not working i click on it and goes to the page but no where can i click on anything without if going to the instructions on how to use it?? :^)

also how do u find your link to our apartment?

thanks! ;)
Shogun
PostPosted: June 18th, 2015, 11:39 am
Southern Belle wrote:hi,

i was on the price guide part and tried to use the trade pic generator but its not working i click on it and goes to the page but no where can i click on anything without if going to the instructions on how to use it?? :^)

thanks! ;)

Ill see what i can do but the apartment link i believe Emmy another shogun of the YPV Forums posted about that :)

New Hero
PostPosted: June 18th, 2015, 2:42 pm
Ice Fairy wrote:

thanks! ;)

Ill see what i can do but the apartment link i believe Emmy another shogun of the YPV Forums posted about that :)

hi,

i got the apartment link from another posts whats weird is that i clicked on my games list and instead of landing on my main house i ended in my apartment? why?

thanks!
Wizard
PostPosted: July 11th, 2015, 10:15 pm

thanks! ;)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=942

Guide on finding apartment URL

Return to YoWorld News