Space Costumes & Accessories?????

Here is a place where we could discuss what happens to prices in Yoville.
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 761
Joined: May 29th, 2011, 3:55 pm
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 4:57 am
Friends want to inform you that the prices of space suits and accessories are increasing every day!
Be careful when you buy and sell!
We also want to ask you what is the reason this items to go up?
space ray gun.JPG
space ray gun.JPG (20.76 KiB) Viewed 6925 times
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 275
Joined: June 8th, 2011, 5:04 am
Location: The Moon
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 5:05 am
Snow Fairy wrote:We also want to ask you what is the reason this items to go up?
space ray gun.JPG



The lack of items.These we're never very popular, they were a lot of yocash, and they we're rarely purchased.This is usually what causes items to go up.
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 761
Joined: May 29th, 2011, 3:55 pm
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 5:15 am
Unfortunately not always the reason is that.
We all know that sometimes the prices go up and then down artificial.
Maybe these items are really rare, soon this will be clear.
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 275
Joined: June 8th, 2011, 5:04 am
Location: The Moon
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 5:31 am
Snow Fairy wrote:Unfortunately not always the reason is that.
We all know that sometimes the prices go up and then down artificial.
Maybe these items are really rare, soon this will be clear.

And or two words...PRICE JACKERS!!
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 761
Joined: May 29th, 2011, 3:55 pm
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 5:33 am
Mr.President wrote:
Snow Fairy wrote:Unfortunately not always the reason is that.
We all know that sometimes the prices go up and then down artificial.
Maybe these items are really rare, soon this will be clear.

And or two words...PRICE JACKERS!!

:nod:
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 398
Joined: June 10th, 2011, 5:49 am
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 6:30 am
Alot of my items are worth more to me than current market prices. Raygun included
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 275
Joined: June 8th, 2011, 5:04 am
Location: The Moon
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 2:03 pm
Snow Fairy wrote:Friends want to inform you that the prices of space suits and accessories are increasing every day!
Be careful when you buy and sell!
We also want to ask you what is the reason this items to go up?
space ray gun.JPG

I went to buy it(it didn't say it was 100k) and he said he would give it to me for my 08 costume and 100k.lol.
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 398
Joined: June 10th, 2011, 5:49 am
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 5:24 pm
Well I got offered 300k for my Black Space Ray Gun and took it.
User avatar
Super Hero
Posts: 254
Joined: June 7th, 2011, 5:39 pm
Location: Australia
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 10:04 pm
I'm not sure which ray guns these are... Does anybody have a picture?
Oceans cannot be discovered, until you leave the shore!

My Apartment
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 398
Joined: June 10th, 2011, 5:49 am
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 10:30 pm
Go to the price guide and look under 2010 costumes Hollywood theme
User avatar
Super Hero
Posts: 254
Joined: June 7th, 2011, 5:39 pm
Location: Australia
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 11:01 pm
Oh the hollywood ones, I was confused, I didn't think they would be that much... wow.
Oceans cannot be discovered, until you leave the shore!

My Apartment
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 398
Joined: June 10th, 2011, 5:49 am
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: June 10th, 2011, 11:32 pm
Yeah I am seeing others around 300k and the helmet 250k with the costume 100k
Hot for now
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 398
Joined: June 10th, 2011, 5:49 am
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: June 11th, 2011, 2:23 am
Ok I bought another Black Space Ray Gun for 150K so I made 150K profit.
That's how you made coins
User avatar
New Hero
Posts: 28
Joined: June 7th, 2011, 12:32 am
Location: San Francisco, CA
PostPosted: June 11th, 2011, 2:33 am
I've decided I won't purchase anything related to the space costume. I kinda hate it. :D
User avatar
Super Hero
Posts: 254
Joined: June 7th, 2011, 5:39 pm
Location: Australia
PostPosted: June 11th, 2011, 5:59 am
Taylor wrote:Ok I bought another Black Space Ray Gun for 150K so I made 150K profit.
That's how you made coins

I usually don't buy from events any way... All events I see are over-priced. :(
Oceans cannot be discovered, until you leave the shore!

My Apartment
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 398
Joined: June 10th, 2011, 5:49 am
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: June 11th, 2011, 4:04 pm
Well sold the Ray Gun I bought for 150k for 250K. I see a price guide listed ray guns and helmets as Unstable today
User avatar
Shogun
Posts: 761
Joined: May 29th, 2011, 3:55 pm
PostPosted: June 11th, 2011, 4:06 pm
Not our price guide Taylor :D

Return to Prices conversation and reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron