NEW WISHLIST

New Hero
PostPosted: March 19th, 2012, 5:14 am
:clap: My short wishlist story for today, when I joined yoville in 2010 I said on day im gonna get 09 Tiger, 09 Clown and Diva Sunglasses, and Pimps. As of two weeks ago I completed Stages 1-3 and got my Clown & Tiger and Diva’s I had to sell everything to get those costume’s and when I was selling items the nice forumer Serial WTG gave me 500k to buy my Diva Sunglaases I was so happy because she didn’t have to do that she also gave me some hairs to sell as of today im on my last stage of my mission to get my pimps they currently priced at 1mill I think, I only have 20k in my name and not a lot of items so today I was asking for someone to either gift me those lovely pimps or to send me any itema they no-longer need that I can sell so that I could complete stage 4 of my mission to get pimps if anyone out there would like to help me get to 1mill just leave me a message or drop of any unwanted items in at my aparment through the link provided down there ill take anything from Funiture Accessories ETC ty. :P

http://apps.facebook.com/yoville/index. ... =h59393351
:sun:
Shogun
Location: Composed of Atoms and Sitting on Atoms in Florida/USA
PostPosted: March 19th, 2012, 1:22 pm
If you want the look of Pimp Shades on the "cheap" try
Yoscar Red Carpet Shades White or Black

New Hero
PostPosted: March 20th, 2012, 6:06 am
Taylor wrote:If you want the look of Pimp Shades on the "cheap" try
Yoscar Red Carpet Shades White or Black

I really want pimps not cheap shades lol ty for the invo through :drunk: